The work week begins again, but don’t worry. The Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest is here to give your Monday a heaping helping of hilarity. We’re still highlighting screenshots from Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity‘s latest wave of DLC, Guardian of Remembrance, with our contest this week putting special focus on the Baby Guardian itself, Terrako. What could Zelda and Link be looking at? You decide!
Last Week’s Contest:
Purah and Robbie’s robo-rickshaw gave us some great entries last week.
By: Gannondorf dude
Here are our photoshop caption winners:
By: Baskom Welford
Here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Porter Frost: “We must hurry, I’ve been hired as the replacement mailman in this game, time to go shout at Link while sprinting at him”
- ALinkToTheFuture: “C’mon, can’t you go any faster? Breath Of The Wild 2 came out an hour ago!”
- Stormslaye: Robbie: “Wow, what a view! You can even see the other DLC character from here!”
Purah: “You mean-”
Robbie: “Don’t spoil it for anyone else!”
Purah: “But… there’s nobody here.”
Me on the other side of the fourth wall: “Or is there…”
Ghirahim’s theme starts playing.
- JDAT: “Purah: “Ok I’m ready for launch! … Why are you running so far away?”
Pulls back ancient bow with bomb arrow
- not you: Everyone: *Fight’s hoards of bokoblins*
Robbie and Purah: “Isn’t this a beautiful sunset?
This Week’s Contest:
With Thanksgiving coming up, I can’t help but think about eating Terrako like an egg.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another… and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners.