Howdy, Zelda fans! The Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest is back again with another classic Skyward Sword screenshot! Over the weekend, our very own Sean Gadus shared about 10 moments that made him fall in love with Skyward Sword. One of those moments was the scene in which the lovable Groose encounters the Surface world for the first time. Sean’s description reminded me of one of my favorite single images from that scene — Groose, dejected, covered in birds — and I knew we just had to feature that image in this week’s contest.
Our Last Contest:
Link was caught by surprise in our last contest.
Here are our photoshop caption winners:
Here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Thi Sen: When the Remlits follow you to the surface
- HEreCTOR: Link, here it comes your mother-in-law.
- JDAT: I never learned how to read!!!
- Tober: When you realized why that parasailor had a discount
- Fellow4Eyed: When your about to go out with friends but your mom calls you by your full name.
This Week’s Contest:
Just look at this sad sack.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another… and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners.