Posted on August 09 2021 by Rod Lloyd
Hey there, everyone! After a small diversion into the realm of Photoshop, the Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest has returned with its traditional brand of silly screenshots that you, the reader, can caption in any way you want. Now, I’ve been playing through Skyward Sword HD over the past week, and it’s reminded me of just how funny the game can be, with its expressive characters and amazing animations. So, this week, we’re returning to a classic Skyward Sword screenshot, now with a fresh coat of HD paint.
Last Week’s Contest:
Thanks to everyone who indulged me with last week’s Photoshop Contest experiment. All the entries were amazing!
Here are our photoshop caption winners:
By: Baskom Welford
By: Skyward sword Gremlin
Here are our non-photo caption winners:
- IceRod: Yeah, there is not a lot to work with here for us caption people. I would like to “chair” this for a week.
- Mike Lane: “Wait, are we playing Musical Chairs or Duck Duck Groose?”
- JDAT: “I hope no one sees me on this chair. I think it makes my arms look fat”
- Matt Pederberg: “When you’re sitting on info on the next Zelda game.”
This Week’s Contest:
What a classic image we have right here.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another… and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners.
Rod Lloyd is the managing editor at Zelda Dungeon, primarily overseeing the news and feature content of the site. Rod is considered the veteran of the writing team, having started writing for Zelda Informer in 2014 as a junior editor. After ZD and ZI officially merged in 2017, he stepped into the managing editor role and has helped steer the ship ever since.
You can reach Rod at: firstname.lastname@example.org