Posted on July 12 2021 by Rod Lloyd
Hello there, Zelda fans! Are you ready for another exciting edition of Zelda Dungeon’s weekly Caption Contest?! We’re still cleaning out our folder of images from E3, including screenshots from Breath of the Wild 2 and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity. This week, we’re highlighting a brand new weapon introduced in Age of Calamity‘s latest wave of DLC: The Guardian Flail. Link can give quite the walloping with these bad boys, but let’s see if their ridiculous appearance can make for some humor.
Last Week’s Contest:
Link was eaten by a jelly sandwich last week.
Here are our non-photo caption winners:
- SkyloftianD6: “He’s my brother! Give him back! Take my arm, my heart…whatever you need! Just give him back!”
“Back again so soon, alchemist?”
- J.A.Grove: “When you actually SMASH that subscribe button.”
- IceRod: “It used to just be Nintendo thumb, but now….”
- JDAT: “Ganondorf, I said I was full!”
- HEreCTOR: “Link after turning in to a Titan by accident.”
This Week’s Contest:
That’s quite the action pose there, Link.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another… and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners.