Posted on April 05 2021 by Rod Lloyd
Greetings, Zelda fans! Are you ready for another exciting edition of Zelda Dungeon’s Caption Contest? Over the weekend, we hosted a special Korok Seed Hunt in honor of April Fools Day and Easter. The hunt was really fun to put together, and it seemed many readers had a lot fun searching for seeds. After such a successful project, I’m feeling generous and I want to give away some prizes! So, for this week’s Korok-themed contest, we’ll be giving away something from the Zelda Dungeon prize bag to the winner of each contest category.
Last Week’s Contest:
King Rhoam laid down his orders last week.
By: Baskom Welford
Here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Zonai: King: This is how we win. Stay out of Links way. Soldiers: Sir yes Sir!
- What is love?: “Some of you may die, but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make”
- Teodor the Knight: Arny: Why we must die just because of Link’s training?
King: (Laughing) Because it’s the only thing you are worth.
- Matt Pederberg: “Vewy wewl! We shawl wewease Bwian!!!”
- Tober: “Now children, ones upon a time in a land far far away..”
This Week’s Contest:
The winning entry in the photo caption category, non-photo caption category, and photoshop category will win a prize this week!
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another… and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners.