Posted on September 14 2020 by Rod Lloyd
Hello, Zelda fans! I hope you’re ready for another exciting edition of the Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest. We were all caught a little bit off guard by the announcement that Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, both a follow-up to Hyrrule Warriors and an official prequel to Breath of the Wild, would be releasing later this year. Finally something to look forward to! The reveal was accompanied by a ton of screenshots, so we’ll be covering some over the next few contests.
Last Week’s Contest:
King Dedede met a sassy princess last week.
Here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Matt Pederberg: “That’s for all you mis-Dedededs!”
- Dylan: Zelda:”Ganon’s new penguin minon won’t come near me or Link!”
Dedede: “OWCH! flor da last timez I don’t knowm whov Gamyon iz!”
- HylianHero33: I’m no expert on penguin behavior, but I do believe Dedede is experiencing what they call a “food coma”
- Aescer: “You can tell the King of Twilight if he wants my kingdom he can come and get it himself!”
- Matthew Lus: “For the last time I am Zelda, not Link”
This Week’s Contest:
Leave it to Revali to get on your nerves.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another… and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners.