Posted on August 10 2020 by Rod Lloyd
Hey there, everyone! We’re back once again with Zelda Dungeon’s weekly Caption Contest! In honor of Shark Week, I recently took to my soapbox to explain why the Zelda series needs more sharks. Believe it or not, but The Legend of Zelda didn’t feature a single shark until Ocarina of Time, and even then, it was a minor easter egg with no explanation. This week’s contest will honor this poor soul, who, despite his size and strength, must spend eternity locked in a dank, dark prison.
Last Week’s Contest:
We experimented a little last week with an image of WWE superstar and Hollywood icon John Cena.
By: Lone Wolf
Here are our non-photo caption winners:
- 666metalupyourass: “I don’t get it, its just an empty living room.”
- Tober: “Nintendo tests new unbreakable controller.”
- IceRod: Starring in his new straight to video masterpiece “The Big Switch.”
- Charles Xavier: Camera man: Alright John we’re live!
John Cena: Wait, you can see me?
- LinkLink: “The vetting process for a new smash bros character.”
This Week’s Contest:
♪Nobody knows the trouble I’ve seen
Nobody knows my sorrow♪
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another… and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners.