Posted on August 03 2020 by Rod Lloyd
Hello, Zelda fans far and wide! I hope you’re ready for another Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest on this fine Monday. For the past few years, we’ve featured a lot of Zelda-related images for this contest. We’ve seen screenshots, photoshops, and even a piece of fan art or two. But for this week’s contest, I wanted to go outside the box a little bit and present an image that, from the minute I saw it, I knew would make for some captioning magic. So, as part of a little experiment, this week’s contest features the one and only John Cena.
Last Week’s Contest:
Link grew a quarantine beard last week.
By: Molly O’Kami
By: Lone Wolf
Here are our photoshop caption winners:
By: Iron Tallican
Here are our non-photo caption winners:
- SkyloftianD6: “We’re safe, Sokka. You can take off the mustache now.”
“Oh, no I can’t. It’s permanently glued to my face.”
- Undercover Gamer: “Link after spending A few years in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber”
- IceRod: “We aren’t the only ones dealing with quarantine….”
- D-Pad Cat: “Kept you waiting, huh?”
- tabascoman: *notices there’s no Zelda news in the latest direct*
Link: Impossible, perhaps the archives are incomplete.
This Week’s Contest:
The contest just needed some hustle, loyalty, and respect.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another… and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners.