Howdy, Zelda fans! Care to join Zelda Dungeon for another exciting Caption Contest? Last week, we got an in-depth look at the next DLC fighter for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Min Min from ARMS. This reveal sent me on a search of the internet to find a Zelda screenshot depicting Link with long arms, and, well, the results were just too… grotesque to feature in the contest. But I did find this one of Link holding his arms up in pain. Let’s just go with that!
Last Week’s Contest:
We lamented Waluigi’s exclusion from Smash in our last contest.
By: Lone Wolf
Here are our non-photo caption winners:
- HylianHero33: “This’ll do it… this’ll get me into Smash”
(Wakes up 7 years later, still not in Smash)
- Dylan: “Finally with the Wah-ster sword I can finally save the-a Princess and become number WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN!”
- IceRod: “He was born old enough, so he just pulls the Master Sword and fights Ganon without traveling seven years into the future.”
- yoyomom: “Sakurai likes swordsmen, huh?”
- Curtis Sharp: Waluigi:M if i steal the master sword Sakurai will make me a fighter in exchange for it back. Its perfect! WAHAHAHA!
Navi: that not how it works…
This Week’s Contest:
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another… and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!