A new week, a new Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest. I hope all you fine Zelda fans are ready to assign some clever words to another silly moment from the series. After a brief detour to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, I wanted to revisit Breath of the Wild once again this week. Our image this time around is actually quite simple, with Link holding a Ancient Sphere above his head, but something about the visual is just so funny to me. Help me make sense of it all with your captions!
Last Week’s Contest:
The Wii Fit Trainer invaded Sheik’s personal space last week.
Here are our photoshop caption winners:
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Art1st4786: “Sheik, you kneed to be at my level to understand!”
- Undercover Gamer: “Wow you really need to get that Athletes Knee checked out”
- Hunter Muhlestein: “So THIS is what yoga classes can do. Maybe I quit too early…”
- LinkLink: “Gots a boo-boo? It’s ok, Sheik’s here to make it all better.”
- IceRod: “Whoa! Keep it a clean game….”
This Week’s Contest:
All you Photoshop geniuses are free to change the Ancient Sphere into something else.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!