Hey, everyone! We’re back with another exciting edition of Zelda Dungeon’s Caption Contest! I had to take a break from the contest last week as I was out traveling the wide, wide world, but I have returned with another Breath of the Wild 2 screenshot for you. One of the more mysterious aspects of the sequel trailer we saw at E3 is the quick shot of a greenish blue energy enveloping Link’s hand. What is this energy? What is its source? Can Link control it? So many questions, not many answers.
Our Last Contest:
The hero of Link’s Awakening took to the Fishing Hole last time around.
And here are our photoshop caption winners:
By: Driekus Chatelain
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- HylianHero33: You caught a fish!
Fish: “Hoy, small fry! Yeah yeah, I’ve heard, you want informa–”
Link: *yeets it back*
- Chris Gleason: “Saving Hyrule one fish at a time!”
- Momo The Good Luck: *voiceover* “Unbenounced to our tragic hero, the chillfin trout he hooked was a subliminal representation of the pneumonia and hypothermia he caught as he remains unconscious, floating in the open sea”
- Russell Finch: “Really hope this is the fish that ate my phone.”
- IceRod: “Somebody knows how to work that camera.”
This Week’s Contest:
Is the power coming from Link or moving toward him? I just have no idea.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!