Hey there, all you Zelda fans! Are you ready for another exciting edition of Zelda Dungeon’s Caption Contest? For the past few weeks, we’ve been alternating between screenshots from each of the two upcoming Zelda games, Link’s Awakening and Breath of the Wild 2. Last week, the contest featured an image of Link and Zelda looking cautiously at a terrifying sight. So to lighten the mood a little bit, let’s take a look at one of the most adorable pictures the Zelda series has ever produced.
Last Week’s Contest:
This image was dark in more ways than one.
And here are our photoshop caption winners:
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Christian Puddington: Link: “Uh-oh.”
Zelda: “Don’t tell me. We just found Ganon’s body.”
Zelda: “Is it going to come back to life?”
Link: “Most likely.”
Zelda: “Bring it on.”
- Zelda630: Zelda:Link we did it, we found ganondorf’s body, the source of evil throughout all of hyrule.
Link:Huh, that was what this trip is about. I thought we were going to a limbo competition?
Zelda:What? a limbo competition? why did you think that?
Link:Well just look at him. It looks like he was trying to go underneath the hand but failed.
Zelda:That, that, well your right it does look like he died to losing a limbo competition.
- Ian Darragh: Link: “It’s still glowing, I don’t know why.”
Zelda: “Have you tried turning it off and back on again?”
- The link to the present: Link: zelda, you go first, ill be right behind
- Tarakudo: Zelda: “….Link, this is the part for another loooooooooooong-a** separation where I play the damsel in distress and go missing and most likely get kidnapped and you have to rescue me yet again AND we’ll only see each other towards the end of the game… I never get to share the spotlight.”
Link: “……………………..I never get the girl…” 💔😭
This Week’s Contest:
Can you believe that The Legend of Zelda can look so serious in one game and so cute in another?
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!