Are you ready, everyone? The latest Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest is happening right now! I couldn’t get a contest up in time for last week, but my original plan was to celebrate our Musical March Madness tournament with a musical Zelda screenshot. And after a bit of searching in Google Image Search, I present to you this Photoshop that celebrates both music and my favorite film of all time, Back to the Future.
Our Last Contest:
Ganondorf screamed his lungs out in our last contest.
By: Zelda-The Key to happiness
And here our photoshop caption winners:
And here our non-photo caption winners:
- Naroku Deng: “Oh my Hylia! It’s a fishing rod! Can’t resist! Must worship.”
- Christian Beach: “So this is what Mario was talking about when he gave me those mushrooms…”
- Dylan: “When you hit ganondorf in the balls.”
- Brave Green Dragon: Ganondorf: *has a sophisticated plan to dominate hyrule*
Also Ganondorf: *Beginns with his plan*
Link: *appears out of nowhere*
- Hyrule’s ninja: “When your looking at the sun and you realize “Oh crap it’s a light arrow!””
This Week’s Contest:
“Koji! This is your cousin- Your cousin, Marvin Kondo! You know that new sound you’re looking for? Well, listen to this!”
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!