Posted on December 24 2018 by Rod Lloyd
Happy Christmas, everybody! I hope you all are set to enjoy a fantastic holiday, free from worry, strife, and threats by Ganon. That’s the peace that all true warriors strive for! I’m about to head out to my own yuletide festivities, but I figured I’d leave you with a special gift before I leave. It’s another entry in the Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest, and this one features an appearance by Ol’ Saint Nick. Or, at least, I think it’s him.
Last Week’s Contest:
I got the things back on a weekly schedule again with our last contest.
And here our non-photo caption winners:
- Skip: “When you’re desperate to get a selfie with the school hottie and you see an opening.”
- Dylan: Inkling: WHAT A MAN!
- Unknown: Inkling: Hey, if I can’t swim in water maybe I can swim in milk reeeeee.
- Lifeoflink: Inkling: CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!
Link: This bottle has two servings in it. I don’t think I’ll make it!!
This Week’s Contest:
You better watch out. You better not cry. You better not pout. I’m telling you why.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!