Posted on November 19 2018 by Rod Lloyd
It’s Ocarina of Time Week, everyone! And the Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest is here to help with the festivities. Ocarina of Time introduced so many cool characters — just check out the return of Zelda Versus to see some of the best — but perhaps the most important debut in the game was Ganondorf. Yes, Ganon had existed in games past, but Ganondorf added so many layers to the King of Evil that he seemed a new character all his own. We’re giving Ocarina of Time‘s antagonist the close-up in the week’s contest, so let’s get this thing started!
Most Recent Contest:
I may or may not have forgotten to post the winners of our most recent contest last week.
And here our non-photo caption winners:
- Dylan: Petey: AAAH-CHOO!
Link: gross I got darkness all over me!
- Corey Richmond: “When a relative tries to give you a kiss but their breath is putrid”
- Unkown: Link: Oh come on planty I’m about to go on a date!
Planty: Waluigi told me to do it he says it’s not fair that their’s three of you and he can’t be a playable character in sma5h so a-ha Take on me!!!!!
- John Louis Smith: “Here comes Audrey’s spew~
Look out, it’s comin’ for you~”
- IceRod: “You wanted Skull Kid instead of me? Big mistake. HUGE!”
This Week’s Contest:
Ganondorf is concerned about something. Tell us what it is.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!