Welcome, all you ghouls and ghosts. It’s the week of Halloween, and the full moon is just beyond the horizon. This seems like the perfect time to raise up an army of skeletons for this week’s Caption Contest. The surprise of Stalchildren at night in Hyrule Field was absolutely terrifying to me as a kid, so making them the subject of our contest this Halloween week makes total sense. Go forth, contestants, and give orders to your legion of skeleton warriors.
Last Week’s Contest:
The ReDeads sat through a mandatory Windows update last week.
And here our non-photo caption winners:
- Dylan: “When your waiting for dial up to start and finishing updating on your Windows 95 Vista.”
- Corey Richmond: *That moment when it’s 4:30am and you and your classmates are still trying to finish your Finals Project before class starts at 8*
- IceRod: “Technology really DOES rot your brains!”
- HylianHero33: “When you’re waiting for your flight and you’ve gotta charge your phone, only to see THIS.”
- Cintratton: “The fact that they are slav-squatting while on tumblr makes this all the more terrifying”
And here our photoshop caption winners:
This Week’s Contest:
Maybe they’re looking for Captain Keeta?
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!