Posted on October 15 2018 by Rod Lloyd
Hey there, everyone! It’s time for another exciting edition of the Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest. We’re already halfway through October, and the Halloween season is in full force. One of my favorite games to play during this time of the year is the horror classic Resident Evil 4. It, and frankly its entire series, is perfect for Halloween appointment gameplay. And with the remake of Resident Evil 2 releasing next year, there’s no better time than now to present a creepy crossover between the RE series and the Zelda series.
Last Week’s Contest:
Link was all smiles last week while is partner was dragged unceremoniously down to the underworld.
By: SillyBomb Productions
And here our non-photo caption winners:
- Corey Richmond: “OH MY GOSH MEDLI I’LL SAVE YOU!!!
But first let me take a selfie”
- Chris Gleason: “Medli just giving me a hand in the Temple.”
- Dirk: Medli: Mr. Link…I don’t feel so good. Please, I don’t want to go.
- Lifeoflink: “When Link lives long enough to become the villain, not even his friends are safe.”
- Dylan: Link: Selfie time WITH Possessed Medli!
This Week’s Contest:
Mods are weird, guys. Just ask Breath of the Wild.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!