Hey, everyone! The new week may have snuck up on me, but that won’t stop the Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest from setting off once again. We’re all raving with anticipation for the upcoming Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Nintendo’s new fighting game is sure to be an explosive experience, so what better way to brace for the bang than with a screenshot featuring one of The Legend of Zelda‘s trademark Bombs. Young Link has one at the ready, so let’s light the fuse and get in there.
Last Week’s Contest:
The Hero of Wind faced off against the King of Koopas last week.
By: Christian Beach
And here our non-photo caption winners:
- Cintratton: “Hmmm let me see…
Red hair? Check.
Yup, Ganon enough for me. HYAAAHH!!!”
- Oliver Feins: “YOU! SHALL NOT! PASS!”
- IceRod: “Am I in his game, or is he in mine? Oh well, best get to the killing.”
- HylianHero33: Bowser: “Where did that baffoon Luigi get a sword?”
- Corey Richmond: “Boy is that one ugly Dodongo…”
This Week’s Contest:
Young Link is taking one out of his Dodongo playbook, it seems.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!