Posted on August 27 2018 by Rod Lloyd
Long time no see, my friends! I know it’s been a few weeks, but I have finally returned as host of Zelda Dungeon’s weekly Caption Contest! I must first extend the heartiest of Thank You’s to Kat for filling in as guest host while I was gone. She did a really great job, and her Breath of the Wild screenshots were awesome! Did you know that she has an ongoing series here at ZD which chronicles her quest to 100% Breath of the Wild? You should definitely check it out!
Anyway, let’s get to the contest!
Last Week’s Contest:
Link showed some brand loyalty with his T-shirt last week.
By: Thomas Dozier
By: Allie P.
And here our non-photo caption winners:
- IceRod: “And I am actually playing this on the Wii U. I always was a rebel.”
- Unkown: “Hey mommy i dressed my self for school… wait oh I remember i got kicked out for bringing a glowing sword.”
- Matt Kitt: “20,000 Rupees well spent!”
- Ashley: “Does this shirt make me look fat??”
- Terminatwilisamieru98: *Link gets a new shirt* “A Link to the Switch”
This Week’s Contest:
So where was your host Rod during the last two weeks? Well, it just so happens that he was getting married! That’s right, I have been away on my honeymoon, but I return with good tidings of the married life. I’m happy to report that marriage is awesome and my wedding was great! The ceremony wasn’t the most traditional — you can bet that the Zelda series was represented in some way — but I think a wedding should always be unique to the people involved.
Take the wedding of Hudson and Rhondson in Breath of the Wild for example. These two people came from completely different worlds, and they were married in the most unexpected of circumstances. But, in the end, they remained true to themselves and the wedding was beautiful because of that. I just had to make a snapshot of their special day the image for this week’s contest.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!