Posted on August 13 2018 by Kat Vadam
Well, hello, friends of Zelda Dungeon! It’s time for yet another round of funny and creative jokes on this week’s Caption Contest. I will be guest hosting while Rod is away, causing chaos of his own in the world, and, man, do I have a fun one up my sleeve! Are you ready?
One of my favorite parts of Breath of the Wild – one I didn’t know I needed until I started playing – is the ability to take pictures of Link in any situation he happens to encounter on his quest to save the princess. Exploring this unique mechanic has definitely made filling the Hyrule Compendium more entertaining, yielding an album full of ridiculous photos that primarily serve to make me laugh. So, today, I have brought my favorite, submitted for the approval of Zelda Dungeon‘s readers.
But first, let’s take a look at our winners from last week!
Last Week’s Contest:
Last week, we saw Sheik attempting to teach some sweet break dance moves.
By: Axle the Beast
By: The-Spider Battista
Our Photoshop caption winner:
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Dylan: Sheik: Ivy, you were right, this is getting that clink out of my back! :p
Ivysaur: so much PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!!
- JoJones: “Perfectly choreographed dance fight!”
- Dylan: “Dab-ing with Dabbysaur :D”
- Unkown: Sheik ‘get ready for this epic move in 3…..2…..’
suddenly smashed by Ike
This Week’s Contest:
Just keep taking that selfie, Link. No need to turn around, and certainly no reason to run.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!