It’s E3 week everybody! I’ll actually be making the trek to Los Angeles today, but I just had to launch this week’s Caption Contest before I left. Last week’s contest featured a very silly screenshot from Super Smash Bros. 4, which set the table nicely for all the Smash Bros. festivities to take place this week. So to continue celebration, this week’s image comes to us from March’s fiery teaser of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch.
Last Week’s Contest:
Do you think Robin will return to Smash after what he pulled last week?
By: Christian Beach
And here are our photoshop caption winners:
By: Oscar Yasser Garcia Juallek
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Ashley: “RIP, Zelink. Another celebrity relationship bites the dust.”
This Week’s Contest:
Link is elite. He’s the top dog. He’s a member of the Cutler Illuminati and you’ll never see him coming.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!