Happy Monday to all my favorite people! Are you ready for another exciting edition of Zelda Dungeon’s Caption Contest? Things just keep getting worse and worse for our boy Link. Last week, he became the laughing stock of the entire Zelda series. And now, Princess Zelda, who many believe to be the apple of Link’s eye, was caught taking a selfie with some hot guy from Fire Emblem. Who does this pretty boy think he is moving in on Link’s crush that way?
Last Week’s Contest:
Don’t worry, Link. Being young is hard, but it gets better.
By: Christian Beach
And here are our photoshop caption winners:
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Christina Lee: “Ha ha! You forgot to put your deku nuts away!”
- Elijah Brewer: “Not funny guys, who stole my leggings”
- Matt Kitt: “I want more Tingle games!
- Cole: Link 1: Hey, buddy!! Where’s your leggings?! Hahahaha
Link 2: Where’d you get that tunic, The Children’s Place? Hahahaha Hahahaha
Link 3: *snicker* Looks like someone missed leg day! Bahahahaha
- Dylan: “When you cosplay as 80’s Link and everyone else cosplaying as the “real Links” thinking your DM Matthew Mercer in short shorts.”
This Week’s Contest:
We really must appreciate the time it took for a person to capture this screenshot.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!