Happy Monday, everyone! In case you haven’t heard, today we’re kicking off a brand new themed week at Zelda Dungeon called Inspired By Zelda. All week long, we’ll be highlighting Zelda-Likes, Zelda Clones, and games that otherwise contain some Zelda DNA. The Caption Contest seems to be taking the term “Zelda Clone” quite literally though, as a dark Zelda doppelganger has attacked our favorite princess. We’re also be announcing the winners from last week’s special prize bag contest, so let’s get started!
Last Week’s Contest:
Tingle hijacked the contest last week and promised to give prizes to the winner of each category. Congratulations to our two winners! I’ll be getting in touch with you soon.
If you missed out on prizes this time, don’t fret! I’m sure Tingle will be back again to stir up trouble very soon.
By: HylianHero33 (Winner of a prize!)
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Lifeoflink: “Phileas Fogg traveled around the world in 80 days. 14 bokoblin travel around the globe in roughly 3 or 4 seconds, courtesy of Tingle Airlines.” (Winner of a prize!)
- Oliver Feins: “Hey! I can see my house from here!”
- Benjamin Kuvshinikov: “When your in a crowd and your looking for yor friends.”
- Matt Kitt: “I spy with my little eye… A cringy caption contest!”
- Andrew Taylor: “The explosive force of Tingle’s flatulence was so great the Hylians attempted to capture it for use as an alternative to bombflowers, with disastrous results.”
This Week’s Contest:
Maybe she’s just sleeping?
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!