Posted on May 14 2018 by Tingle
Hello, my lovelies! Your favorite forest fairy Tingle is here with some fabulous news! Throughout my many travels across the reaches of the realm, as I’ve searched tirelessly for my rightful home among the fairy folk, I have amassed a sizable horde of legendary treasures. The work of a map maker is never done, after all! In any case, I just can’t carry such a wonderfully large collection of treasure with me any longer, and I need to find a home for some of these fancy trinkets. And so I had such a marvelous idea! I could give a bit of my treasure to some of you!
You delightfully witty and adorably bright merrymakers have had so much fun playing your caption games all these years, but you don’t have any nice prizes to show for it. Let ol’ Tingle give you something nice! Join Tingle in this very special, deliciously decadent, extra sweetened Caption Contest of laughs and smiles and love!
Tingle, Tingle! Kooloo-Limpah!
…These are the magic words that Tingle created himself. Don’t steal them!
Last Week’s Contest:
While Tingle digs into his bag of prizes, let’s look at the winners of last week’s contest.
By: Axle the Beast
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Matt Kitt: “Must… make… bacon…” *collapses*
- Elijah Brewer: “Let the Hyrulean Dodgeball Finals begin!”
- Cenzi Q: “Toon Link training to dominate the tier list in the next Smash”
- Lifeoflink: Link: “You hear about people throwing down the proverbial Megaton hammer. Me? I just throw down the Megaton pig.”
- Jebradiah Drake: “When you get ready to fix breakfast but there’s no bacon left in the fridge.”
And here are our photoshop caption winners:
This Week’s Contest:
Your friend Tingle is going to give a special prize to the winner of each category in this week’s contest. That’s right! The photo caption winner, the non-photo caption winner, and the photoshop caption winner will each win a prize from Tingle’s bag!
Let’s have some fun!
Here are the guidelines:
- We will award one prize from Tingle’s treasure bag to the photo caption winner, to the non-photo caption winner, and to the photoshop caption winner of this contest.
- The contestant in each category that earns the most up-votes will be crowned a winner.
- Only one submission per contestant will be considered.
- The deadline for eligible submissions will be midnight, May 21 PST.
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!