Posted on May 07 2018 by Rod Lloyd
It’s a beautiful day, everyone! And what better way to enjoy such a great day than with another Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest? I’m sure Link wants to have some fun today too, but the poor kid has to complete his chores first. His dear, sweet grandma asked him to carry a massive swine to other side of Outset Island before he can appreciate his free time. He can’t say no to her! But it’s still hard work, so let’s help motivate him to finish the job with some witty captions at his expense.
Last Week’s Contest:
We concluded our impromptu Helicopter Month last week with an image of sassy Scrapper.
By: Christian Beach
By: Axle the Beast
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Elijah Brewer: “Beam Me Up Fi!”
- Lifeoflink: Scrapper: “Does this over-sized bucket make me look fat?”
- Ben Kuvshinikov: “One does not simply escort a robot up a volcano.”
- Benjamin Hansen: “This bucket is full of lava. Now get me a woman robot before I dump it on you.”
And here are our photoshop caption winners:
This Week’s Contest:
Did somebody say bacon breakfast burritos?
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!