Posted on April 30 2018 by Rod Lloyd
Hey, everybody! Another Monday means another Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest. If you’ve been keeping an eye on the contest for the past few weeks, you’d know that this month has — quite unpredictably — become Helicopter Month. For some random reason or another, we’ve been going through every Zelda image to feature a whirling propeller we could find. We’ve seen Peahats and Skywatchers so far, and this week’s image features a charming robot from Skyward Sword.
Last Week’s Contest:
This has to be a candidate for the most terrifying Caption Contest image.
By: Christian Beach
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Elijah Brewer: “Calamity Ganon needed help finding his keys he dropped in Hyrule Field”
- Matt Kitt: “When you defeat Ganon and walk out of Hyrule Castle expecting peace”
- Dylan: Guardians: THE PRISON HAS ESCAPED!! FIND HIM!!
Link: Damn it!! *hides in a bush* please Goddess save me!!
- Darkstar: “Now the Lynels and Skyward Sword guardians should join them to make this the ultimate “Cave of ordeals” – Hero mode.”
- Jebradiah Drake: Zelda: Now that Ganon’s control no longer plagues the guardians, they can return their original purpose…
Link: A peaceful resolution to a peaceful story.
Zelda: Of destroying the Hylians for betrayed the trust of their Sheikah benefactors.
And here are our photoshop caption winners:
This Week’s Contest:
Like an enthusiastic house cat, Scrapper loves to bring home random crap he found outside.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!