Greetings, Zelda fanatics. Are you ready to take flight with another Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest? Now, the contest doesn’t always just rely on screenshots from Zelda games. Just take last week’s image as an example, as our most recent contest featured a moment from a humorous Zelda fan animation rather than a game. With that said, I’m always on the lookout for great Zelda-related Photoshops because I know they’re ripe for captioning. In fact, I’ve been waiting to use this week’s wholly random image for quite a long time.
Last Week’s Contest:
I spent just as much money as Link did last week.
By: Mark Siebeling
By: Christian Beach
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Dylan: Nintendo: A NEW ZELDA GAME IS ANNOUCED!!
Zelda fans: TAKE OUR RUPEE’S!!!
Some other guys: MY BODY IS REGGIE!!!!!!
- Jebradiah Drake: Nintendo: Based off the success of the Champions Ballad we have decided a new direction to go each time we add DLC to a Zelda title!
Zelda fans: *staring intently*
Nintendo: Moar Shrinez!
Zelda fans: [Image]
- XYZeks: “Original Legend of Zelda archery class”
- TwilightGamerGirl247: Link: TAKE THE MONEY AND RUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN
- Crescendo 64: Nintendo: Announces Breath of the Wild.
Nintendo: Announces Breath of the Wild Special Edition.
Nintendo: Announces Breath of the Wild Master Edition.
And here are our photoshop caption winners:
This Week’s Contest:
Did Link find a new Attack Helicopter Mask somewhere in Termina?
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!