Posted on April 02 2018 by Rod Lloyd
Happy Monday, everyone! I hope your bodies are ready for another Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest. As you may have seen last week, the contest will be focusing less on Breath of the Wild screenshots and more on random images I’ve collected over the past year. Some of our images may not even be from the series at all; they might just be Zelda-related in some way. Take this week’s picture for example, which comes to us not from a Zelda game, but a hilarious Zelda animation video.
Last Week’s Contest:
Toon Link took his rightful place on Hyrule’s throne.
By: Christian Beach
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Lifeoflink: “Can we finally call this the Legend of Link now?”
- Matt Kitt: Hard-core gamers be like: When does the next Zelda come out? BotW? I have that 100% on Normal and Master Mode on the Wii U and the switch
- HylianHero33: “They wouldn’t stop calling me Zelda. So now I’m the princess.”
- Russell Finch: “Yeah, my crown’s on the small side. Wanna see my sword?”
- Jebradiah Drake: “For my first decree, all banks will immediately be shut down and all life savings will be safely stored away within one’s personal pottery collections.”
And here are our photoshop caption winners:
This Week’s Contest:
Shout out to animator Callegos.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!