Happy New Year, everybody! Let’s start 2018 off the right way with another Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest! A new year usually provides an opportunity for people to reflect on ways they would like to change and find the best paths toward self-improvement. For example, our brave hero Link would like to revitalize his fashion sense this year. It seems that the first step toward that goal is putting on a rather dapper hood.
Last Week’s Contest:
Link came in from the cold last week.
By: Christian Beach
By: Kaitlyn Moore
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Jebradiah Drake: “When they told Link the intense cold would leave him with a severe tingling sensation, this is not the kind of “Tingle” he had in mind…”
- Captain: “Santa, Blitzen has escaped… and he wasn’t wearing an ancient saddle.”
- pokelander playz: Link: finally it was getting so cold outside especially with this outfit that I found in that chest.
Santa(AKA Swamp Tourist Center Guide): hey there son I came back from termina and I need you to help me make these presents.
Link: No No No you got it all wrong I got to save a princessssss!
- Dylan: Link: Oh Jeez, I’m so sorry Santa Rick! I didn’t mean to be late for making toys!!
Santa Rick: well Link Elf Morty, you know you must be punish!! now back into the cold and get 21 Jiggawattz!!
Link: Oh Maan!!!
- EmeraldGamer: “so cold, Well at least i have a cup of tea!”
This Week’s Contest:
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Informer. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!