Greetings, Zelda Informer family. I know I’m a day late, but the latest edition of our weekly Caption Contest is ready to begin. We’ve been highlighting the strangest Breath of the Wild mods this month, as various pop culture icons have popped up around the land of Hyrule. We’ve seen CJ from Grand Theft Auto, the lovable ogre Shrek, and the Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts. And to complete the month of wacky screenshots, the unconquerable Sherriff Woody mounts up this week.
Last Week’s Contest:
Could we have seen a potential collaboration between Nintendo and Square Enix last week?
By: Josh Roberts
By: Christian Beach
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Koda Jones: “You’re never taking Zelda’s heart!”
- Kaitlyn Moore: Link: Sora, I need to borrow the Keyblade to assist in my battle against Calamity Ganon. I will return it once he is defeated.
Sora: Sure! As long as weapons don’t easily break in your world.
- Phoebe Gouette: “With this key, I shall unlock your death!”
- Zelda_N64: “When Ganon teams up with Maleficent, stuff goes down. Hard.”
- Celticmuggle: “Ganondorf’s Key
Guaranteed to unlock any chest or door.
Only 100,000 Ruppees
(Disclaimer: Seller can not be held responsible if the key breaks due to overuse, misuse or even if it shatters on it’s first use.)”
This Week’s Contest:
Let’s pull on Woody’s string and see what he says.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Informer. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!