Posted on November 20 2017 by Rod Lloyd
Hey, everyone! I hope you’re all having a great Monday, and I hope you’re ready for another exciting edition of ZI’s Caption Contest. We’ve been exploring the many strange and silly Breath of the Wild mods over the past few weeks, but this week’s contest brings us one that might actually excite some video game fans if it were ever officially endorsed. Link recently donned some Xenoblade armor, so why couldn’t he wield the legendary Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts too?
Last Week’s Contest:
Smash Mouth’s “All Star” was the soundtrack to last week’s contest.
By: Christian Beach
By: Anthony Smith
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Jebradiah Drake: “This isn’t even my final layer!”
- Yan Dawid: “I’m not Ganon’s messenger boy, alright? I’m his delivery boy!”
- Benjiboo The Third: “This is the real reason Nintendo sticks to consoles and not PC….”
- David Mitchell: “This is the part where you run away”
- Dylan: SHEREK: “DONKEY!”
Link: “OH Sh@t!!!!”
This Week’s Contest:
I really, really want to see Link explore the world of The Black Cauldron.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Informer. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!