Posted on November 13 2017 by Rod Lloyd
Greetings, Zelda fans. How does a brand new ZI Caption Contest sound? Continuing a theme started in last week’s contest, we’ll be focusing on another crazy Breath of the Wild mod this week. Link seems to have wandered too far into a swamp owned by a particular Ogre; and, as any wayward Fairy Tale creature can tell you, that’s not a place you want to be. We can only hope that our hero doesn’t get squeezed like a tube of toothpaste.
Last Week’s Contest:
I really enjoyed all the GTA references last week.
By: Invisible Opinion
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- AnonymousGX: “Duuude, I’m so high right now!”
- Jebradiah Drake: “100 years in solitary confinement can change a man…”
- Dylan: CJ: Whooo! I stole this off a weird kid, flyin’ high dawgs!
- Tex McBladesword: “Hyrule. Home. At least it was before Ganon f***ed everything up”
This Week’s Contest:
I don’t think anyone told Link that Ogres are like onions.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Informer. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!