Greetings, Zelda fans. Are you ready for yet another Zelda Informer Caption Contest? We took a nice diversion into the spooky and the scary during the month of October, but it’s finally time to highlight some images that I’ve been wanting use in the contest for a while. The modding community has done some amazing, spectacular, and sometimes ridiculous things with Breath of the Wild. So for the next couple weeks, we’ll be looking at some of the strangest mods I’ve seen.
Last Week’s Contest:
Link was ready to trick-or-treat last week.
By: Kaitlyn Moore
By: Christian Beach
By: Sebastian Izaguirre
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Jebradiah Drake: Link: I know I should be saving Hyrule right now, I’m just STALling
- Great Dragon Master: “Okay, who asked the demon statue for a ‘Majoras Mask’ sequel?”
- Kaitlyn Moore: Link: So what would happen if I used this on the Blood Moon?
This Week’s Contest:
Our first mod features the protagonist of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas enjoying the perks of Revali’s Gale.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Informer. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!