Hello there, all you ghouls and ghosts. Halloween is just a day away, and our hero Link has his costume ready to go. He had a few outfit ideas in the wings. He considered a Bokoblin mask, or Zelda’s Dress, or traditional Gerudo garb; but ultimately he decided to dress up as a spooky, scary skeleton for this year’s festivities.
Last Week’s Contest:
The Horned Statue released his spirit just in time for Ghost Week.
By: Christian Beach
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Jebradiah Drake: Link: So wait… what are you using all these rupees for anyway?
Demon: That is none of your concern, boy. All of Hyrule will know my true intentions when the time is right.
Link: But you’re a statue…
Demon: Foolish hero, I told you to silence! Now I shall end yo-
Purah: Hello Stony-chan! I’m back with more Sheikah Scout Cookies!
Demon: *ahem* I’ll give you three Heart Containers on the house if you don’t tell anyone about this.
- Dylan: Link: by the power of Steve Blum, I compel thee to give me Pokémon Ultra son and Ultra Moon!!!
Demon Statute: that would be $69.99 rupee’s.
Link: Son of a-
- AnonymousGX: “I am the demon of farts. Prepare your nose!”
- Phoebe Gouette: Link’s thoughts: *oh not this again.. This isn’t a Goddess Statue..*
- Great Dragon Master: “I’ll pay you 300 if you can tell me why i keep getting the sudden urge to toss myself off a cliff.”
This Week’s Contest:
Link thinks he’s scarier than Majora.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Informer. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!