Posted on October 16 2017 by Rod Lloyd
Hello again, everyone. Have you noticed a sudden chill in the air? Have you felt a foreboding presence looming in the night’s sky? These are perfectly appropriate phenomena as we move ever-closer toward Halloween night and our Caption Contest continues to unleash freakish images for your sinister delight. But maybe something spookier is about to arise; maybe we’re seeing the harbingers of the deathly Blood Moon.
Last Week’s Contest:
Fang and Bone opened for business last week.
By: Invisible Opinion
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- AnonymousGX: “Is this the Fang and Bone?”
“No, this is Kilton.”
- Jebradiah Drake: Link: So this new currency system you’ve set up… Mon, was it called? You believe this is a better tool of trade than traditional rupees?
Kilton: Absolutely, the system of rupees only rewards greedy royal investors and tiny children who break other people’s pottery collections, whereas Mon is only disturbed to hard working monster hunters protecting their villages and then is spread across other members of Hyrule’s economy.
Link: Sounds great! Here’s all the monster loot I’ve collected thus far, sign me up!
Kilton: Well that’s fantastic, a really smart decision young man! We can put that monster loot into a Mon market mutual fund that will reinvest the the earnings into Gerudo accounts with compounding interest ANNNND IT’S GONE.
- Great Dragon Master: Link: “WHAT DO YOU MEAN you sold the Majora’s Mask!?!”
- Phoebe Gouette: “DON’T MOVE. I’m testing something called hypnosis.”
- PixelHollo: “Welcome to the Fang and Bone. What? Were you expecting the Great Fairy?”
This Week’s Contest:
Could the Blood Moon be affecting Link’s complexion?
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Informer. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!