Posted on October 09 2017 by Rod Lloyd
Hello there, little monsters. Our Caption Contest is continuing its spooky romp through October, bringing you some scary images from Breath of the Wild. We started off the month with a skeletal horse image last week, and we’re just going to keep ramping up the spooky with each new week. This week’s image features the lovable Kilton, proprietor of Fang and Bone, your number one shop for monster paraphernalia.
Last Week’s Contest:
Thanks to everyone who participated last week. This cursed horse definitely brought out some great entries.
By: Kayla Akers
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- espy0910: “They probably shouldn’t of kept my horse with me in the Shrine of Resurrection 100 years ago”
- Lifeoflink: “I told you I was hungry enough to eat a horse.”
- Matt Kitt: “I asked this horse to go adventuring with me, but he didn’t have the *guts* to do it”
- Great Dragon Master: “The man that runs the stall is definitely going to have a bone to pick with me after this one.”
- Nikki Thumann: “Look at my horse! My horse is amazing!”
This Week’s Contest:
Fang and Bone was probably one of the coolest additions to Breath of the Wild. My wallet is just full of Mon now.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Informer. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!