Posted on October 02 2017 by Rod Lloyd
It’s October, everyone, which means that Halloween is just around the corner. This is the time of the year at which we celebrate all things scary, spooky, and sinister; and the Caption Contest must of course get in on that action. All month long, the contest will feature Halloween-centric Breath of the Wild screenshots, each one more frightening than the last. Our first image isn’t something to scream about, but it still certainly has some cursed undertones.
Last Week’s Contest:
In honor of Dungeon Week, last week’s contest offered a look at a Divine Beast.
By: David García Abril
By: Christian Beach
By: Coral the Llama
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Pikastroff: “So… are evil Pikmin going to sprout from that???”
- Jebradiah Drake: Link: Well in hindsight maybe they shouldn’t have installed a self-destruct button in the first place!
- Dylan: Link: A FARTING Onion! wow, I should take a selfie of this!! #fartin
- POKEPAW: “Oh crap! I forgot to turn of the oven!”
- Devon Orme: “Is it that time of the month again, Ganon?”
This Week’s Contest:
Isn’t he cute?
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Informer. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!