Posted on September 25 2017 by Rod Lloyd
Good evening, everyone. I hope you’re enjoying the first day of Dungeon Week. It would seem that even the Caption Contest has some dungeon love to share. My goal for the contest is to use Breath of the Wild images until the end of the year, so obviously I had to highlight a dungeon moment from that title. Love ’em or hate ’em, the Divine Beasts of BotW are the official dungeons of the game. So our highlighted image today comes from one such mechanical titan.
Last Week’s Contest:
Link indulged his inner artist last week.
By: Christian Beach
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Jebradiah Drake: “Yes Link, you’ve showed me the video of Zelda’s butt before”
- Dragonmaster 150: Pikango: Uh Link, how on earth did you manage to get this close up of a guardian’s face?
Link: … Pain, lots and lots of pain.
- Dylan: Link: see this picaso? this is real art here. #Selfiez
- Pindar Draconia: “My kid fingerpaints better than that.”
- Great Dragon Master: Pikango: “A clay sculpture? Of a Mipha ‘amiibo'”?? (Because i’m never gonna get one preordered :()
And here are our photoshop caption winners:
By: Invisible Opinion
This Week’s Contest:
I love how cowardly Link looks in this picture.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Informer. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!