Happy Labor Day, y’all! I may be enjoying my day off from work, but that doesn’t mean I can neglect the Zelda Informer Caption Contest. Link was noticeably surprised during last week’s contest, so we’ll let him be more jovial this time around. But even with a smile on his face, surprise might actually be the correct response to this week’s image as well.
Last Week’s Contest:
Something left our hero dumbfounded.
By: Coral the Llama
By: Christian Beach
By: David García Abril
By: Carlo Muratore
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Robert Goode: “Oh my god, did you seriously leave your house looking like that?!”
- Jebradiah Drake: Nintendo: And with the recent success of Breath of the Wild we’ll be making permanent changes to the future formula of Zelda games. Because we know how much you all loved durability!
- Dylan: Link: so that’s what an zombie ice dragon looks like! wow!!!
- David Mitchell: “That moment when you realize you forgot to study for tomorrow’s exam”
- AnonymousGX: “When you bring snowballs to a game of dodgeball.”
This Week’s Contest:
“And here we have a beautiful tree. Its leaves are-”
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Informer. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!