Hello, all you hooligans. It may be a little late in the day, but that won’t stop me from posting this week’s Caption Contest. Link missed a lot during the 100 years he slumbered prior to Breath of the Wild. With Hyrule in ruins and its citizens scattered across the land, Link is sure to be shocked by many aspects of the new world in which he’s found himself. Surprises lurk around every corner, so our hero must ready his surprised face for every new encounter.
Last Week’s Contest:
Link made a new friend last week.
By: Matt Kitt
By: Coral the Llama
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Jebradiah Drake: Zelda: Link… Link… Lin- Oh dear goddess what are you up to now!
- Merithor: “I ride my bears like I do my bicycle, grizzly and no handle bars.”
- Dylan: Link: Eat your heart out Studio Ghibli!!! I’m a BEAR! wearing no pants.
- Great Dragon Master: “I’m trying to create a polar bear.”
- ???: Link: Come on bear, now, we ride to Russia!(Epic Russian music plays as he rides on the snow)
This Week’s Contest:
What could possible have Link so flabbergasted?
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Informer. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!