Hello, ZI fans. Are you ready to get your paws on another entry of our weekly Caption Contest? Despite Breath of the Wild releasing over half a year at this point, I am still finding myself surprised by little things hidden in the game by the developers. For example, did you know that Link could ride a bear? That’s right! A freaking bear! How cool is that?!
Last Week’s Contest:
Bolson used interpretive dance to explain why he won’t leave Link’s yard.
By: Matt Kitt
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- asmith: “Walk like an Egyptson.”
- Brooke Wright: “Listen, if you want to attract a Gerudo vai all you have to do is jump on top of the biggest sand seal and perform this mating dance.”
- Jebradiah Drake: “These are magic dance moves Bolson created himself, do not steal them!”
- Matthew Broadbent: “You there. In the green hat. I found this guy like this two days ago. Hasn’t moved an inch. Guardians attacked and he just took it. Had to clean him up real nice… wanna buy him for 15 rupees?”
- Dylan: “Dance like a sexy man!”
This Week’s Contest:
Let the bear puns commence.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Informer. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!