Hello there, everyone. As I have already published a thing today that will cause certain Zelda fans to be mad at me, it’s time to put something out that fans will enjoy. And so we have our weekly Caption Contest. This week, we’re taking look at a character that truly lives the word fabulous, Bolson the carpenter. May his dance moves brighten up your day.
Last Week’s Contest:
Korok Link pulled the Master Sword last week.
By: Matt Kitt
By: Christian Beach
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Jebradiah Drake: Korok Link: “Honestly I can’t be-LEAF it took so long to get to this point. I’ve BRANCHED out to many parts of Hyrule, but I was beginning to think I WOOD never see my trusty sword again. Yet now I can STICK it to Ganon after I-”
Deku Tree: “Would you just pull the freaking sword out already!”
- John McAuliffe: “Linking the flame causes forest fires.”
- Dylan: Link: I Be-LEAF, this WOOD be the part I lose my TRUNKs. nope, just as strong as the OAK. memo to self, go to profressor ELM and get a Cyndiqual name Rob!!
- Diana Janine: “When you can’t decide on a cosplay”
- Korolink: “The face you make when you realise
The pot in your house is still on fire”
And here are our photo editing caption winners:
This Week’s Contest:
Bolson is a great dancer, but maybe he should let loose somewhere other than my front yard.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Informer. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!