Posted on July 31 2017 by Rod Lloyd
Greetings, ladies and gentlemen. I come to you today with yet another Zelda Informer Caption Contest. It’s been about four months since Breath of the Wild‘s release, and I’ve been a bit reflective about the epic adventure I have braved in the wilderness of Hyrule. It seems like only yesterday that a mysterious old man gave me his glider and set me loose. It was a special moment, but there sure were a few things I wish he had told me before I flew into the unknown.
Last Week’s Contest:
Link donned a special sneaking suit last week.
By: Matt Kitt
By: Christian Beach
By: Coral the Llama
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Jebradiah Drake: “Ever since the fall of Ganon there just hasn’t been a market out there for heroes… Some have settled into towns to find work in the fields, other have taken to the streets for begging… And then there’s Link who genuinely believes there is an untapped market in documenting Lizalfos’ mating habits. Why we do not know.”
- Billy Daniels: “I’ve encountered some kind of swamp demon…those claws could rip a guardian apart”
- Phoebe Gouette: *from our point of view* “I found the extremely rare Linkfos in his natural habitat, ready to pounce!”
- Zelda_N64: “Need a way to watch Lizalfos without getting eaten, or worse, getting thirsty??
There’s the All-New Fang and Bone Exclusive: The Lizafos hat!! Now complete with a drinking straw!~”
- Beef&Bacon: “I’m-ah not-ah the Hero of-ah time-ah you guys-eh suspect-ah, it’s-ah me, Green Mario! :3”
And here are our photo editing caption winners:
This Week’s Contest:
The old man surely has something important to say.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Informer. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!