Posted on August 08 2017 by Calamity Siothrún
Breath of the Wild recently received a new patch for the Switch version. This update includes various improvements to the game, such as fixes for various bugs that were found in the first DLC pack. Part of this update also includes a new way to receive in-game items. Please find a detailed description of the patch’s features below:
- We have fixed the issue in Pack 1: The Master Trials of the Expansion Pass, in which defeating certain enemies for Kilton was not counted toward completion when playing in Master Mode.
- Various fixes to improve gameplay.
- In-game items can now be obtained from launching the software from certain articles distributed through a new News channel (“The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Tips from the Wild”) which can be accessed through News on the Home menu.
- This channel is expected to open on 8/9/2017.
- Depending on your game progress and location, certain items may not be obtainable.
It seems that this update has increased the efficiency of how Breath of the Wild plays and operates. Are you excited about the new update? Let us know in the comments!
Source: Nintendo Support