Posted on December 06 2018 by Adam Barham
Howdy, everyone! How are you all doing this week? I hope you’re doing well as we are back with more Artists of Legend! It’s the first week of December, and the year 2018 is soon coming to a close; this series certainly has had some interesting times this year, hasn’t it? Now, with more submissions ready to share and another art prompt available, let’s get into everything!
Last week, we asked you to create artwork of a Dungeon Reward. Unfortunately, we didn’t receive any artwork for this challenge this week. If you wanted to submit to us but were too busy to, don’t worry! This is a busy time of year for us all, so focus on what you personally need to. We’ll be here when you have the time. In the meantime, here’s some fantastic artwork that we can share!
By amandaoeiwells on Instagram:
By ambearx on Instagram:
By ambershirelle on Instagram:
By amgodfrey88 on Instagram:
By amievilligerharris on Instagram:
By amyhyrulehero on Instagram:
By anaamezcua_ on Instagram:
By annetta_arts on Instagram:
By anthony_mena_r on Instagram:
By appl3sauce on Instagram:
Thank you all once again for all of your incredible artwork! I love continuing to see all of these great pieces of art; keep it up!
This Week’s Challenge
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is soon upon us, my friends! To celebrate its release, we’re focusing on it this week! This week, we’d like you to create artwork focusing on Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. You could make artwork for a specific character, for a stage – as long as it’s related to the game, it’ll count! Go crazy and have fun with it!
As always, here are the rules for artwork in this series.
- Keep things clean. Zelda Dungeon should be safe for all ages, so don’t go creating foul images, anything too risque, or anything NSFW.
- Stick to the main idea, but feel free to be creative with it. If you want to draw a specific scene from one of the games, go ahead; if you want to come up with something similar to a scene from one of the games with a twist on it, that’s great too.
- Any form of art is acceptable as long as it somehow displays the mentioned scene. You can draw with a pencil and paper, paint on a canvas, make pixel art on a computer, weave, carve, create the scene with Zelda figurines, even do metal work if that’s your thing. Go crazy!
- While you can submit your work in the comment section, the preferred methods are putting your work in the comment section here on Zelda Dungeon, or Tweeting or posting on Instagram with #artistsoflegend. It makes it easier for me to find the art when you submit it.
- Do not steal art from someone else.
- Do not insult other people’s art. Peaceful critiques and thoughts are one thing; direct insults are another.
- There’s no pressure. Just have fun!
I look forward to seeing what you guys create this time, and I’ll see you all next week!
Adam is an original content editor for Zelda Dungeon; He likes sipping tea; Follow him on Twitter