Hiya! We are back this week with more Artists of Legend! With more art to share and a new challenge to offer, we hope that you continue to enjoy this series! Have you followed EternaLegend on DeviantArt and Twitter yet? Even if her two pieces of artwork that will be specifically for this series aren’t finished yet, she still makes other great artwork that you can check out there! Now, with all of that said, let’s get right into everything!
Last time, we asked for artwork for lands other than Hyrule that appear in The Legend of Zelda. While we have yet to receive any submissions specifically for that theme in particular, here is some other artwork that we did receive!
By el.arte.de.vero on Instagram:
By @_lulles_ on Twitter:
By @nanabananacwb on Twitter:
By @Noaj_T on Twitter:
Thank you for your submitted artwork! Fantastic work as usual, everyone!
This Week’s Challenge
We always enjoy seeing the artwork you make for the series, whether you choose to follow the current challenge or just choose to enjoy creating fan art off of your own ideas. And now, for this week’s challenge: We’d like to see you submit artwork of characters from The Legend of Zelda making music. Music has been an important part of the Zelda series for a while, after all. It could be anything from Link playing on his ocarina to the Indigo-goes from Majora’s Mask performing, or anything else that you might think of.
As always, here are the rules for the challenge:
- Keep things clean. Zelda Dungeon should be safe for all ages, so don’t go creating foul images or anything NSFW.
- Stick to the main idea, but feel free to be creative with it. If you want to draw a specific scene from one of the games, go ahead; if you want to come up with something similar to a scene from one of the games with a twist on it, that’s great too.
- Any form of art is acceptable as long as it somehow displays the mentioned scene. You can draw with a pencil and paper, paint on a canvas, make pixel art on a computer, weave, carve, create the scene with Zelda figurines, even do metal work if that’s your thing. Go crazy!
- While you can submit your work in the comment section, the preferred methods are putting you work in the comment section here on Zelda Dungeon, or Tweeting or posting on Instagram with #artistsoflegend. It makes it easier for me to find the art when you submit it.
- Do not steal art from someone else.
- Do not insult other people’s art. Peaceful critiques and thoughts are one thing; direct insults are another.
- There’s no pressure, so just have fun!
I look forward to seeing what you guys create this time, and I’ll see you all next week!
Adam is an original content editor for Zelda Dungeon; He likes sipping tea; Follow him on Twitter