Posted on January 09 2020 by Adam Barham
Hello yet again! Welcome back to Artists of Legend. We have more great artwork to share this week, and if you have the time and would like to participate, we have another challenge for you. I’m always looking for new ideas for weekly challenges! If you have one that might be fun and interesting, let me know – it might show up at some point! Now, let’s get right into everything!
Last week, we asked you to create artwork of a morning in Hyrule. We have only one submission this week, but we also have plenty of other submitted artwork to share! If you wanted to submit to us but were too busy to, don’t worry! We all get busy sometimes; you focus on what you need to, and we’ll be here when you have the time.
Our submission for last week’s challenge is by _rottencandyapples on Instagram:
Here’s a bunch more great submitted artwork as well!
By ambershirelle on Instagram:
By catman4fr on Instagram:
By gardenoflulu on Instagram:
By imorphemi_art on Instagram:
By kineticisms on Instagram:
By waifu.senpai on Instagram:
By yeuxtournesol on Instagram:
By zb_bijou on Instagram:
By zombiebunnyink on Instagram:
By zutzapin on Instagram:
By houseofcardsgifts on Instagram:
By markiled on Instagram:
By nana.cwb on Instagram:
By sophieph_ on Instagram:
By thankyourluckystars13 on Instagram:
By the.final.fanartist on Instagram:
By the_legend_of on Instagram:
By thelovelyskip on Twitter:
By themarshallarts on Instagram:
By tr.wild on Instagram:
By vonturtle_art on Instagram:
By VVDichum on Twitter:
By zeldaandfairies on Instagram:
By lemonscapes on Instagram:
Thank you all for sharing your awesome artwork! I always thoroughly enjoy seeing it! Keep the creativity flowing!
This Week’s Challenge
This week’s challenge comes to us from Elven_Fangirl on the official Linktober server. This week, we’d like you to create artwork of armor from the Zelda series. Be creative, go crazy, and have fun!
As always, here are the rules for artwork in this series.
- Keep things clean. Zelda Dungeon should be safe for all ages, so don’t go creating foul images, anything too risque, or anything NSFW.
- Stick to the main idea, but feel free to be creative with it. If you want to draw a specific scene from one of the games, go ahead; if you want to come up with something similar to a scene from one of the games with a twist on it, that’s great too.
- Any form of art is acceptable as long as it somehow displays the mentioned scene. You can draw with a pencil and paper, paint on a canvas, make pixel art on a computer, weave, carve, create the scene with Zelda figurines, even do metal work if that’s your thing. Go crazy!
- While you can submit your work in the comment section, the preferred methods are putting your work in the comment section here on Zelda Dungeon, or Tweeting or posting on Instagram with #artistsoflegend. It makes it easier for me to find the art when you submit it.
- Do not steal art from someone else.
- Do not insult other people’s art. Peaceful critiques and thoughts are one thing; direct insults are another.
- There’s no pressure. Just have fun!
I look forward to seeing what you guys create, and I’ll see you all next week!
Adam is an original content editor for Zelda Dungeon. He enjoys a good cup of tea. He’s hyped for BotW 2 and hopes we’ll get a Nintendo Direct with more news for it soon. Follow him on Twitter