Posted on June 25 2020 by Adam Barham
Hey everyone! Welcome back to Artists of Legend! As always, we have more great artwork to share this week, and if you would like to participate, we have another challenge for you! Speaking of which, please let me know if you have an idea for a weekly challenge – it might show up at some point. Now, let’s get right into everything!
Last week, we asked you to create artwork of royalty in Zelda. And here’s what you sent us!
By Dylan on Zelda Dungeon:
By Jasqreate on Twitter and Instagram:
By Lavalord56 on Zelda Dungeon:
By LukeCloughArt on Twitter, Instagram, and Zelda Dungeon:
By missrayman on Zelda Dungeon:
By nafs_creative_corner on Instagram:
Here are several pieces submitted previously that also fit this theme:
By enixy on Instagram:
By laura_jane on Instagram:
By okayarpad on Instagram:
By pookie_san on Instagram:
By dtdrkness on Instagram:
By hylian_nobody.lina on Instagram:
By zel.kel on Instagram:
And here’s a bunch more fantastic artwork!
By ambershirelle on Instagram:
By catman4fr on Instagram:
By doibznic on Instagram:
By f0reverart1stic on Twitter:
By houseofcardsgifts on Instagram:
By kikisartjourney on Twitter:
By lisaghostk on Instagram:
By markiled on Instagram:
By mrscounterman on Instagram:
By Real_Skully on Twitter:
By the.final.fanartist on Instagram:
By vonturtle_art on Instagram:
Thank you all for sharing your awesome artwork! I always thoroughly enjoy seeing it! Keep the creativity flowing!
This Week’s Challenge
Recently, I’ve been replaying a popular Zelda game that I haven’t played in a couple of years, and I think it would make for a good prompt! So this week, we’d like you to create artwork of Twilight Princess. Anything and everything from that game is a valid option! Be creative, go crazy, and have fun!
As always, here are the rules for artwork in this series.
- Keep things clean. Zelda Dungeon should be safe for all ages, so don’t go creating foul images, anything too risque, or anything NSFW.
- Stick to the main idea, but feel free to be creative with it. If you want to draw a specific scene from one of the games, go ahead; if you want to come up with something similar to a scene from one of the games with a twist on it, that’s great too.
- Any form of art is acceptable as long as it somehow displays the mentioned scene. You can draw with a pencil and paper, paint on a canvas, make pixel art on a computer, weave, carve, create the scene with Zelda figurines, even do metal work if that’s your thing. Go crazy!
- While you can submit your work in the comment section, the preferred methods are putting your work in the comment section here on Zelda Dungeon, or Tweeting or posting on Instagram with #artistsoflegend. It makes it easier for me to find the art when you submit it.
- Do not steal art from someone else.
- Do not insult other people’s art. Peaceful critiques and thoughts are one thing; direct insults are another.
- There’s no pressure. Just have fun!
I look forward to seeing what you guys create this time, and I’ll see you all next week!
Adam is an original content editor for Zelda Dungeon. He enjoys a good cup of tea. He’s hyped for BotW 2 and hopes we’ll get a Nintendo Direct with more news for it soon. Follow him on Twitter