Hey, again! Welcome back to Artists of Legend! As usual, we have more great artwork to share this week, and if you have the time and would like to participate, we have another challenge for you! Speaking of which, please feel free to let me know if you have an idea for a weekly challenge that might be fun and interesting – it might show up at some point. Now, let’s get right into everything!
Last week, we asked you to create artwork of health-restoring items. We have only one submission this week, but we also have plenty of other submitted artwork to share! If you wanted to submit to us but were too busy to, don’t worry! We all get busy sometimes; you focus on what you need to, and we’ll be here when you have the time.
Our submission for last week’s challenge is by charlotte_ravenalls_art on Instagram:
Here’s a bunch more great submitted artwork as well!
By general_fang15 on Instagram:
By christadoodles on Instagram:
By constellanerd on Instagram:
By creativesarape on Instagram:
By desenhos_de_um_mangaka on Instagram:
By diceshimi on Instagram:
By diego_raspino on Instagram:
By dpart_gallery on Instagram:
By drawing_whales on Instagram:
By dungeondoodles on Instagram:
By dusthatter on Instagram:
By houseofcardsgifts on Instagram:
By springsekai on Instagram:
By starcougar on Instagram:
By stardustcindy on Instagram:
By the.final.fanartist on Instagram:
By the_chronicles_of_azelia on Instagram:
By thelovelyskip on Instagram:
By tr.wild on Instagram:
By vivaloncella on Instagram:
By vonturtle_art on Instagram:
By zelda_nerd.101 on Instagram:
By zeldaandfairies on Instagram:
Thank you all for sharing your awesome artwork! I always thoroughly enjoy seeing it! Keep the creativity flowing!
This Week’s Challenge
This week, we’d like you to create artwork of nighttime in a Zelda game. Be creative, go crazy, and have fun!
As always, here are the rules for artwork in this series.
- Keep things clean. Zelda Dungeon should be safe for all ages, so don’t go creating foul images, anything too risque, or anything NSFW.
- Stick to the main idea, but feel free to be creative with it. If you want to draw a specific scene from one of the games, go ahead; if you want to come up with something similar to a scene from one of the games with a twist on it, that’s great too.
- Any form of art is acceptable as long as it somehow displays the mentioned scene. You can draw with a pencil and paper, paint on a canvas, make pixel art on a computer, weave, carve, create the scene with Zelda figurines, even do metal work if that’s your thing. Go crazy!
- While you can submit your work in the comment section, the preferred methods are putting your work in the comment section here on Zelda Dungeon, or Tweeting or posting on Instagram with #artistsoflegend. It makes it easier for me to find the art when you submit it.
- Do not steal art from someone else.
- Do not insult other people’s art. Peaceful critiques and thoughts are one thing; direct insults are another.
- There’s no pressure. Just have fun!
I look forward to seeing what you guys create, and I’ll see you all next week!
Adam is an original content editor for Zelda Dungeon. He enjoys a good cup of tea. He’s hyped for BotW 2 and hopes we’ll get a Nintendo Direct with more news for it soon. Follow him on Twitter