Howdy, everyone! Welcome back to Artists of Legend! As always, we have more great artwork to share this week, and if you would like to participate, we have another challenge for you! Speaking of which, please let me know if you have an idea for a weekly challenge – it might show up at some point. Now, let’s get right into everything!
Last week, we asked you to create artwork of things that fly in the Zelda series. And here’s what you sent us!
By AriLuci on Zelda Dungeon:
By bentendo6t4 on Twitter:
By greenlightning92 on Instagram:
By greenpotion on Instagram:
By joeldsiegel on Instagram:
These two are by laura_jane on Instagram:
By shmoness on Instagram:
By stalizalfos_lord on Instagram:
By stardustcindy on Instagram:
By chelseapray on Instagram:
By elanayru on Instagram:
By Hello on Zelda Dungeon:
By jenocidal9 on Instagram:
By joshanotherartist on Twitter:
By MajoraMaster on Zelda Dungeon:
By markiled on Instagram:
By nafs_creative_corner on Instagram:
By omgtabby on Twitter:
By redfoxani on Instagram:
By rupakoopatroopa on Instagram:
By springsekai on Instagram:
By thelovelyskip on Instagram:
By zeldaandfairies on Instagram:
By _tadpole_ on Instagram:
Thank you all for sharing your awesome artwork! I always thoroughly enjoy seeing it! Keep the creativity flowing!
This Week’s Challenge
This week, we’d like you to create artwork of a boss from Zelda. Be creative, go crazy, and have fun!
As always, here are the rules for artwork in this series.
- Keep things clean. Zelda Dungeon should be safe for all ages, so don’t go creating foul images, anything too risque, or anything NSFW.
- Stick to the main idea, but feel free to be creative with it. If you want to draw a specific scene from one of the games, go ahead; if you want to come up with something similar to a scene from one of the games with a twist on it, that’s great too.
- Any form of art is acceptable as long as it somehow displays the mentioned scene. You can draw with a pencil and paper, paint on a canvas, make pixel art on a computer, weave, carve, create the scene with Zelda figurines, even do metal work if that’s your thing. Go crazy!
- While you can submit your work in the comment section, the preferred methods are putting your work in the comment section here on Zelda Dungeon, or Tweeting or posting on Instagram with #artistsoflegend. It makes it easier for me to find the art when you submit it.
- Do not steal art from someone else.
- Do not insult other people’s art. Peaceful critiques and thoughts are one thing; direct insults are another.
- There’s no pressure. Just have fun!
I look forward to seeing what you guys create, and I’ll see you all next week!